WEEK 2 : Social Media

I believe Instagram and SnapChat  is used for business and personal use.
Instagram is a type of platform where you share photos and videos of any content from personal life to business to anyhing you want to post.
Your audience is intrigued or interested in your posts based off their own personal interests, likes and opinions.
SnapChat is personal because you share moments of your life with others from that exact njnebt in time if what youre doing.
SnapChat can make your followers feel as if they’re with yiu within that moment of your post, which makes them feel more personally engaged with you.
I think instagram is better for business.
I believe people pay attention more to pictures and videis versus actual written posts.
SnapChat is similar to Instagram but I believe its better for business use because SnapChat has a limited time ir how long posts stay up.
So for example within the first twenty four hours if your viewers dint see your post they cab nuss a valuable post a company might’ve posted for their business.
I believe SnapChat and Instagram work well for personal use, but Instagran is better for promotions for business.
In my opinion Instagram works better, Instagram can post a product , tag a direct price tag and link it to an item for viewers to view.

Comments

  1. I agree with you that Instagram is a good social media for business use. I use Snapchat but not too often so I haven't personally seen a business on it but it is a good idea because I feel a lot of people use it especially young people. I agree both are good for personal use but choosing the right one depends on what demographic you are trying to reach and what objective you want to accomplish. I also agree that people pay attention to images more than text because many people just scan through their feed and it’s hard for words to grab your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Iana,

    I personally have never used Instagram before so i would not know how it works. I'm glad I got to read your post to get some insight on how it may be used to promote business. I think Facebook can be a great social media outlet that can help promote business as well. Looking forward to reading from you the rest of the semester.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Iana, I agree with Instagram being more beneficial for business use compared to Snapchat. I think because Instagram has a longevity factor with their posts, vs Snapchat which last a maximum of 24 hours, that its a better app for publicity. On the other hand though Snapchat has been using their platform to post news articles, and various posts to intrigue the users. Great job on your blog post! I found it to be relatable and show a good representation of two of todays most popular social media sites.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Post One

WEEK 5 POST 1

WEEK 1A : MY TEMPLATE