WEEK 1A : MY TEMPLATE

Hello class,
My name is Iana, I’m looking forward to this course i love to engage and communicate with other people, and I also am a heavy social media user.
I chose one of the more colorful templates for my blog for many of reasons.
First off I am a huge believer in karma presence and human energy.
I believe in positive energy and feeling welcomed and being comfortable, so i wish the same for others.
One of the things that caught my eye about this template were the colors and the plants.
A lot of people dont know that each color that exists has a meaningful meaning behind it.
For instance, have any of you ever heard of having a birthstone color, or mood rings?
Each color has a meaning behind it with a message of some sort.
Im somewhat of a hippie and a naturalist i dont believe in consuming or applying anything to the inside or outside of my body that isn’t natural.
I love nature, someone of the major things that caught my eye about this template reminded me of the things that represents me and shows you all some of the aspects that show who i am as a peraon.
The first thing that grabbed my attention was first the colors and the plants.
Did you know the color greeb has a positive influence?
It has influence on your mind; it means peace , calm, and harmony.
This is why i chose the template that i chose

Comments

  1. Hi Iana. I like your choice in templates and your explanation of color. I did not know green created a positive, calming vibe. My teenage girls have recently discovered mood rings, and are mesmerized by them. Look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iana!
    I really enjoyed reading your first blog post and inspiration for the theme/template you chose. I too am a strong believer of karma, and think your pages emanates bright and intelligent colors. The nature aspect of your blog is a nice choice as well. I think it was a smart choice to incorporate the plant leaves to bring a bit of the real world into the virtual. All the best,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog on why you chose your template was simple and interesting, your reflection and belief in karma is refreshing and wonderful. I hope you have a great semester, and that karma treats you well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 Post One

WEEK 5 POST 1